*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954105-Lets-switch-things-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Entertainment · #2184145
I bought Sims 4 when it was on sale over the holidays....
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#954105 added March 10, 2019 at 11:01pm
Restrictions: None
Let's switch things up
I realized it's getting difficult to just blog about the one father and child in every post, so I'm going to switch things up a bit- I'm going to discuss the changes between posts- not just in babies, but in everything. *Laugh*

Firstly, Ms. Glow has 8 kids now. Not 6, but 8. And she's pregnant with her 9th. Things are slow-going with her pregnancies- it seems like her third trimesters take forever before the babies pop. I've also decided that, for the extra income, Ms. will be going to the hospital every time so we can get a new bassinet. Those things are $150 if you buy them yourself! Which means that, if the hospital lets you have one for free every time you give birth, hey, why not? *Laugh*

Anyways, since Baby Daddy 4, Ms. Glow has also had another 3 kids. Since the max number of people in a household is 8, I've moved out 3 sims into a different house- one where I haven't really bothered checking on them- and evicted another household so that my family can slowly take over the town. *Rolling*

So her kids, in order of age, are: Ulysses, Minnie, Max and Emmy, Jamie, Ruby, Chase, and April. I feel like her kids are predominantly boys, but I counted and it's actually an even split right now- 4 male, 4 female. Ulysses, Max, and Emmy are all living at the new house, but it's pretty much next door to the original house, so it's not that big of a difference, and they visit the old place all the time. *Laugh* One big, happy family, I'd hope.

Ulysses is a Young Adult now, which means he can live on his own, so I moved him out to his own place, and stuck the twins, Max and Emmy, with him. Max and Emmy are teens, which for me, makes them old enough to live on their own, but according to Sim rules, I guess they're not. *Laugh*

Chase and April are currently toddlers. Chase is currently almost through his toddlerhood, while the time that Chase has left as a toddler (25%?), is the time that April has been a toddler. *Laugh* Chase's skills are progressing nicely- he's almost mastered the potty, and the rest of his skills are all almost at level 3. April, on the other hand, is almost to where she can use the potty herself. The rest of her skills are still developing. She's just started working on the imagination skill, and aside from movement, everything else is still at level 1.

Ruby is good- she's at the child level right now, and a B student at school. I got a tip from the Buzzfeed videos and started using the virtual dice to determine traits, so her aspiration is to be smart, and her trait is "genius," which helps. *Laugh* She's a smart one.

Also, in order to start fulfilling those goals and traits, and accommodate for everyone, I've added a third layer and a basement to my house. The third layer has a pirate jungle gym for kids to play on, and the basement has a punching bag and chess table for now. *Ha*

© Copyright 2019 Dragon is hiding (UN: flamebreather at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dragon is hiding has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954105-Lets-switch-things-up