*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954199-Home-From-The-Hospital
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#954199 added March 12, 2019 at 10:17am
Restrictions: None
Home From The Hospital
This is Tuesday and actually I came home on Saturday. I'm a little behind but what the hay! Things went well and all systems are go, at least that's what I've been told.

My hospital stay was good, the nurses in pre-op, operating room, recovery, and in room were fantastic. Polite, friendly, and always trying to find out if I needed any assistance. Can't ask for much more, if I did I'd be a winer!

I came home with a splint on my left arm, more as a reminder not to lift it up or make any movements that would pull the wires out. That would require the procedure to be repeated, and I don't want that. I was told it would take two weeks for the wires to cement in place but they would prefer if I extended that to a month. Be careful and use common since when using your left arm. No Golf for sure, but I can drive at the end of this week.

It rained last night and I believe it may bring the season to a close, at least according to weather.com. They don't show the chance of rain for the rest of the month. I was ok'd to walk and ride my bike, so it looks like after today I will hit the streets and take a ride to nowhere on my bike. Actually I'm looking forward to it and I'm sure Gracie is also.

I feel good with a minor pain now and then in my left shoulder, but Extra Strength Tylenol has taken care of it with no problems. In fact since the surgery I've only taken the Tylenol, the heavier pain killers knock me for a loop. I do my best to stay away from them. It was the same with my bypass surgery, once the first week was over.

Life Is Good




© Copyright 2019 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954199-Home-From-The-Hospital