*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954269-Trying-To-Follow-Through
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#954269 added March 13, 2019 at 12:01pm
Restrictions: None
Trying To Follow Through
Several post back I said "I would try to be more involved with WDC". The last two days I have reviewed several writings and have enjoyed giving feedback. I do my best to keep it positive and informative about my take on what was written. I forgot how good it feels to express my thoughts about someone else's work.

The weather person got it correct concerning our forecast. The sun is out and (at the moment) the wind is not very strong though it has been projected to be gusting pretty good. I checked the Thermometer when I came in to write and it was reading 38. I hope to see it reach 42 or 3 before I take Gracie out for our walk.

I dusted off the bike yesterday and rode for 45 min. It felt good and hope to make it a daily habit also. If I don't watch out I might get healthy or make that healthier! My wife tells me we're going on the strait and narrow (whatever that means) for the next month or two. Salads, Lean Cuisine, and all the other healthy foods that fit into the category.

I've done pretty good with the sweet stuff, since I'm type 2 diabetic. We have been eating sugar free cookies for quite awhile and they don't taste bad. I have stayed away from the chocolates but my daughter brought over some candy she was given from her employer. I've dabbled some and my wife brought home some soft chocolate chip cookies and I fell over the cliff. I par took more than I should have and my morning finger stick showed that I've been bad. What can I say I'm human and easily fall off the cliff.

Life Is Good

© Copyright 2019 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954269-Trying-To-Follow-Through