*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955100-How-are-you-feeling-today
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#955100 added March 27, 2019 at 4:42am
Restrictions: None
How are you feeling today?
How are you feeling today? Why not take my poll "Invalid Item and check yourself out?
I’m feeling pretty good, it’s nearly dinner time and I can have my glass of wine.
Had a productive day, walked Lucy my Weimaraner, did an hour of deep water aerobics and assisted my granddaughter with her English assignment.
I’m watching a programme on TV about the march of the Queensland Cane toad, it has successfully travelled thousands of miles across the top of Australia and is now on the march down the West coast.
It has no natural predators and is killing off the native animals in their millions. So sad! If you feel like a different sort of vacation you could join the Toad Busters in Kununurra Western Australia, a group of environmentalists who go out at night and catch the little sods.
Having originated in England I keep an interest in the goings on there. I’m so sorry for my country of birth at the moment, what a mess they have got themselves into with this Brexit fiasco. So pleased we moved to Australia in 1972, the best place in the world.
Cheers Sue

© Copyright 2019 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955100-How-are-you-feeling-today