*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955106-What-Ive-Been-Up-To
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2180333
Recording the adventure of being an indie authour.
#955106 added March 27, 2019 at 9:15am
Restrictions: None
What I've Been Up To
Been a few days since I last blogged. I've been remodeling the inside of my van and been sick. Still not back to full steam, but getting there.

This morning, I did a livestream on FB. I showed off part of my new remodel, and how I cook in my van. It's not the best kitchen set up in the world right now, but until I come up with something better it will have to do.

I'm also waiting to get full feedback from my beta readers on "The Ghosts of Springhollow." Meanwhile, I'm doing more editing on it.

I've also changed which story I'll be working on for Campnano. I was originally going to write the first book of Fink, but decided I need to finish the P & P trilogy first, so I'll be doing the draft of, "Revenge of The Turd."

And that's pretty much it. Gotta get the dishes done, edit a couple chapters, and get the van ready to go. Having the captain's seat fixed today and the passenger seat removed so I'll have more room. :)


© Copyright 2019 paranormalnut (UN: paranormalnut at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
paranormalnut has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955106-What-Ive-Been-Up-To