*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955174-crowning-moments
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rhyssa
Rated: NPL · Book · Personal · #2150723
a journal
#955174 added March 27, 2019 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
crowning moments.
True crowning moments: Character, Choices, Courage, Compassion. Do you think the world will remember you by these crowning moments in your life?

I'm not sure I want to be remembered by my crowning moments. Those are the highlights of a life, the times when things have gone spectacularly right at the end of a long journey of hard work. And they are the small bits, the moments out of a life. I think I would rather be known for how I live in between.

I knit. Just tonight, I finished a shawl that I've been working on since the beginning of the month. But the point isn't the finished product. It's the process of knitting in the first place. It's the same thing with other things in life--the most important thing isn't the end goal, it isn't graduating, but the classes that I've taken to get there. It isn't the book, it's woring on it .

© Copyright 2019 Rhyssa (UN: sadilou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rhyssa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955174-crowning-moments