*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956285
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#956285 added April 10, 2019 at 3:56pm
Restrictions: None
Hope And Flowers
Prompt: "There is so much hope in a little flower and so many flowers in a little hope." Write something about hope and flowers.

Flowers. You may get them for your Birthday, a blessed event, a gift from a friend or boyfriend or passing of a loved one. Flowers are beauty and warm a person's heart. To me, flowers, give you hope. Flowers hope to be beautiful and cheer someone up as well as brighten someone's day. Doesn't seeing flowers make you smile, want to smell them, feel refreshed and maybe they breathe new hope and life into you. A Prom corsage. Hope and promise of love and the same with a bridal bouquet. Don't flowers brighten up a room or dinner table? Hope and flowers go hand in hand and give a flower as you see the hope in another's eyes and promises of a better day and a better tomorrow. Flowers make me happy and hopeful.

Darcy and Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice Movie 1995

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956285