*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956496-Saturday-Thoughts-Poem-and-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#956496 added April 13, 2019 at 5:46pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday Thoughts, Poem, and Gratitude List
Jalál (Glory), 5 Jalál (Glory) 156 B.E. - Saturday, Ajpril 13, 2019

"O wayfarer in the path of God! Take thou thy portion of the ocean of His grace, and deprive not thyself of the things that lie hidden in its depths. Be thou of them that have partaken of its treasures. A dewdrop out of this ocean would, if shed upon all that are in the heavens and on the earth, suffice to enrich them with the bounty of God, the Almighty, the All-knowing, the All-Wise."
Baha'u'allha1

It's Saturday, April 13, and--for me--its the beginning of a new week. I've encounter some problems over the last week or so when it comes to responding to blog prompts. I've also had problems coming up with blog prompts on the days I post them. After praying and meditating on the problem, I've decided the best way to sole my "prompt block" is to change the way I writing in this blog. For the next seven day (perhaps longer) I will put a scripture for meditation, a poem inspired by that verse, and my gratitude list in this journal. After seven days, I will reevaluate this decision.


Pearls
from the ocean of God's grace
the scriptures revealed by Baha'u'llah.

Gratitude List for 5 Jalál

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletV* ...that it is a pleasant day with sunshine because I can keep the front door open.
         *BulletV* ...for the fresh boiled coffee I had this morning.
         *BulletV* ...that my checking account is not overdrawn today.
         *BulletV* ...for the sugar cookies I had to go with my coffee.
         *BulletV* ...that I have my next edition of the fantasy newsletter finished and submitted.


Footnotes
1  Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah, p. 279.


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956496-Saturday-Thoughts-Poem-and-Gratitude-List