*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956825-One-and-One-Sixteenth
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#956825 added April 17, 2019 at 11:21am
Restrictions: None
One and One-Sixteenth
Okay, so as promised yesterday, there are actually two new chapters from me today.

One of them is very short and does nothing except set up another round of choices in the last storyline, and it's only there to set up a poll: "Invalid Item. Like yesterday's poll, not all the interactive choices are included. Here is the actual chapter: "A Team Play (public) + "A Team Play (interactive)

Meanwhile, as promised, here is the start of another storyline: "Anyone for Tennis? (public) + "Anyone for Tennis? (interactive). Background: Will needs a new identity, but at the same time he is wondering about how Gordon Black—who unwillingly has been thrust into the form and life of "Will Prescott"—is handling things. So he has decided to take over the life of someone that Gordon/Will has started hanging out with.

Oh, and yes, yesterday's poll only ran for 19 hours because I was late getting it up. But the winning choice was beating the other two-to-one, and that wasn't going to turn around in five hours.

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956825-One-and-One-Sixteenth