*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957268-A-Hiccup
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#957268 added April 22, 2019 at 5:00pm
Restrictions: None
A Hiccup
Yeah, I missed posting yesterday. It was Easter, there was stuff going on, I got distracted, and it was late before I remembered I needed to post something. So I held off a day.

And I've skipped over to a closely related branch. It's still Will and Caleb dealing with the sophomores, and Will is still trying to find a new identity. In this branch he's settled on becoming Lindsay Cho, who is one of the sophomores. She's the least friendly of the bunch, though, and Will has been worried that she'll catch on to the fact that her friends have started playing around with the masks. So he figures the best way to keep her from finding out is by becoming her.

As "Leaving as Lindsay (public) + "Leaving as Lindsay (interactive) opens, he is waking in Dane Matthias's bedroom after getting Lindsay's memories, but he still has to change his body ...

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957268-A-Hiccup