*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958652-Someones-Birthday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#958652 added May 10, 2019 at 12:47am
Restrictions: None
Someone's Birthday
Fact! Today is Sum1 's birthday! *ConfettiB* *GiftR* Write something to celebrate the dedicated Head Judge of the "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS

Sum1 can be summed up with one word: mushroom. No, wait; that's not it. Toadstool? Well. Some sort of fun guy anyway.

After all, Sum1 is the curator of "Smile! (Groan?) You Know You Love These! [ASR], which does almost as much to spread laughter as my own comedy does. Look, if you haven't visited that yet, go there and catch up, because I have it on good authority that the images might start disappearing soon.

I don't remember when I first met Sum1. It was probably in the super-secret Moderators forum, which the rest of you can't know about. I know he hasn't been around as long as I have, so really, he's just a kid. A kid with gray hair. Which, for the record, I don't have - mostly.

Also like me, Sum1 is fond of travel and sharing his journey experiences. You can see that in "Where In The World Is Sum1? [E].

And of course, as the Head Judge of the "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS, Sum1 is a big fan of receiving bribes and meaningless flattery. Be sure to slip him a few GPs and tell him he does a great job, because I certainly won't - I have too much integrity for that.

Still - Hippy Bathday, Sum1!

© Copyright 2019 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958652-Someones-Birthday