*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958876-Love-Motivation-to-Succeed
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#958876 added May 13, 2019 at 11:34am
Restrictions: None
Love Motivation to Succeed
Discuss the “Goldilocks Rule of Motivation” as described on the website below. “Human beings love challenges, but only if they are within the optimal zone of difficulty. Tasks that are significantly below your current abilities are boring. Tasks that are significantly beyond your current abilities are discouraging. But tasks that are right on the border of success and failure are incredibly motivating to our human brains.” How does it relate to your life.

signature dancing owl Quote;“Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.”
Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/motivation


I recently read that females use intuition more than males. When I read the information about the Goldilocks rule of Motivation on the website I thought it was very insightful. But, all through the reading, it felt like it just fell short of some special idea that it did not contain.

I think the missing motivation may be the way humans interact with each other. If someone has a really good idea and shares it but, it will take work to accomplish. One person may be motivated and continue to work on the idea. Even, conquer the goal to their own satisfaction. Only to discover, that everyone who had an opportunity, to work on the project and didn't are now irritated that the project was a success. Partners in this type of goal making, motivate or unmotivate each other. Necessary action is the key to working on your own motivation.

I have a robot vacuum named Smissel. It does the most awesome floor cleaning job. If I run it regularly it gets up all the pet hair and my floors shine. Plus, the floors stay clean longer even with the group of dogs and cats I have running the house all the time. So, one time my granddaughter came over with her dad. She immediately noticed the fuzzy hair along the walls. She whispered something to her dad who asked, "Is the robot broke?"

Even robot cleaners don't work unless they are turned on. I know enough about action to get up and do things. Some times I do and sometimes I don't provide the action needed to get something done.

I can still drive an automobile but, I don't like to do everything alone so, quite often I stay at home when I could be out hiking or shopping. I don't have any close friends or acquaintances. One of the reasons is I don't go to church. Around here church is a big social place.

I've been getting things done and self motivating for many many years. Now, it does not seem as necessary as it did when I was younger. I enjoy getting up in the morning when it strikes my fancy and going to bed when I want to. I enjoy saying clean the floor another day and go outside to walk the dog instead. *Smile* Even K wonders when he wants something finished on his schedule and I just finish reading my book or say, "i'm not cooking today." or "I'm not your robot maid."

I got into a discussion with the farrier about his father-in-law who had retired and was recovering from a heart attack. From the descriptions of the family and the problems he was having I perceived the father-in-law just needed someone who liked to do the things he likes to do. This is probably an elderly problem across the world. Technological changes and fast moving scientific knowledge are changing everything.

Because I read about lots of different subjects, I see a lot of things, that are left out of the news that would educate the public. This happens at intervals of years, depending on what type of President the USA has. I just finished " Reboot America." by Karan Doshi and "Freakonomics" by Steven D. Levitt. Both of these books bring your mind into a place of understanding today's social and political problems. Now I'm reading "The Dancing Wu Li Masters" by Zukav, Gary.

My grandchildren are startled when I make a comment that is relevant to the way life is for 20 year old children .And, they aren't into Spiritual History or Physics. *BurstY*

That's why *WDC* is so special. It helps elderly, youth, people from different countries, and all kinds of ideas move around and connect. Depending on your need Facebook and Twitter work for some people too. I get disgusted with constant criticism of all online social places. Our world has moved on from the way people connect in the 11th century to the way people connect in the 21st century.

To sum all this up, I say learn to act on your ideas even if you don't think you can. You will achieve and achieve and achieve which will motivate you to try even bigger and better goals. I read " "The Little Train That Could"" at a very early age. *Laugh*






Merit Badge in Point of View
[Click For More Info]

Happy Birthday! Belatedly. I like your point of view *^*Bigsmile*^* ~Adrienne

© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958876-Love-Motivation-to-Succeed