*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959078-201916-learning-from-others-blog
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#959078 added May 17, 2019 at 1:08am
Restrictions: None
2019年5月16日: learning-from-others-blog
I am amazed how many writers have illnesses that they cope with, or dysfunctional living situations, or other limitations. I have found this to be true over 14 years of blogging. It's not that "normal" folks don't have issues... it's just that they don't really write about them. Even on facebook, people are reticent to share. Writers tend to be a bit more verbose. *Laugh*

Mary Ann MCPhedran started writing more after a diagnosis of major illness 10 years ago. She's also a tad older than I am. That said, her in-and-out doesn't lend itself to comments. I wish it did. *Sad* At least she has been to Cyprus. I've never been.

Sharmelle's Expressions does sigs and writes poetry. She also has diabetes... and gets special fitted shoes like the mother of my best friend did. "What I would like to Reflect on and accomplish this Week... She's been trying to catch up.

I've followed Elle - on hiatus for years, but I probably didn't know she likes wine (red, low tannin) . "More whining about wine After-all when you buy a wine rack you need to buy the wine to go with it! Having a family keeps her busy in New Zealand.

Lostwordsmith has been ill and last posted on the 10th, so I hope she is doing better by now. She mentioned how her family goes back a wee bit in America and that she had family on both sides of the Civil War. "Invalid Entry

Kell Willsen writes short stories and posted some advice. "Could Do Better... Since I've been trying to learn how to write flash fiction, I put it in my folder for future reference. That will probably be later today!

My latest flash fiction:
 Resurrection game [83] (298 words)  (13+)
Marc plays paint ball every Saturday to escape. Flash fiction prompt: wire, play, field.
#2191115 by Kåre Enga in Udon Thani

101.865

© Copyright 2019 Kåre Enga in Udon Thani (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Udon Thani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959078-201916-learning-from-others-blog