*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959540-Seashore-Seashells
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#959540 added May 24, 2019 at 10:13pm
Restrictions: None
Seashore, Seashells
Prompt: "The seashore is a priceless gift and a tonic for the soul. It's part of who I am." Kelly Paquet

I like the seashore. I enjoy seagulls squawking and the waves of the ocean and Lake Michigan lapping the shores. I have been to the ocean in Florida and I love collecting seashells. I just get the little ones because this is all the ocean in Florida has to offer. Lake Michigan doesn't have seashells and I live 45 minutes away from there. I would like to go to California and get those big seashells. They would be a treasure. Seashells are the ocean's gems and treasures. I wish I could get pearls out of oysters but I have never being that close to oysters.

I went to WalMart and bought Seashells and sand. I bought them in a big brandy sniffer. This is like my part of the ocean. I think of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow saying: "I got a jar of dirt. I got a jar of dirt." In my case, I am saying: "I got a jar of seashells. I got a jar of seashells."

I don't get to the ocean very often but I do love to go to Lake Michigan and look at it. It looks like the ocean. It really does. I have pictures of Lake Michigan and to me, this is one of the most beautiful places on earth. I hope to go there in August. I won't be selling seashells by the seashore. My seashells are mine.

** Image ID #2188768 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959540-Seashore-Seashells