*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959882-2019530-Last-day-blog
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#959882 added May 30, 2019 at 10:48am
Restrictions: None
2019年5月30日: Last-day-blog
Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition?

I think the one written May 11th from the perspective of an animal gathered the most enthusiasm and that showed in the responses and interactions. May 16th's prompt to encourage reading and commenting was brilliant.

Overall, I wasn't impressed by my own responses. I may have revealed more than intended a couple times, but that's to be expected. Otherwise my writing was too heavy and clunky.

It's been a difficult and frustrating month for me. I'm tenacious enough to slug through it, but stubborn would be a better word. I participated in Poetry month every day in April so that's two months of daily blogging. And two months of reading blogs and commenting on most. Many times my comments were easier to write than my own blog entry.

I've blogged for years so it's hard for me to look at it with fresh eyes. I've added everyone's blog to my reading list, but interactive blogging is passé so we'll see.

Looking forward to tomorrow because blogging is a habit and I'll blog regardless prompt-or-no-prompt. I don't expect to blog every day in June though. See folks around Blogville.
102.211

© Copyright 2019 Kåre Enga in Udon Thani (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Udon Thani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959882-2019530-Last-day-blog