*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960285-Thankful-Thursday--June-6-2019
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#960285 added June 6, 2019 at 3:25pm
Restrictions: None
Thankful Thursday: June 6, 2019
Istijlál (Majesty), 2 Núr (Light) 176 B.E. - Thursday, June 6, 2019

FORUM
The Bard's Hall Contest  (13+)
APRIL: Flash Fiction, 500 word limit.
#981150 by StephBee - House Targaryen

Today I am thankful for the article Walking a Spiritual Path on Social Media   by Moneshia zu Eltz, because it caused me to consider why I use social media. The only social media platforms I'm on are Facebook and YouTube. I'm on Facebook because most of my family and numerous Baha'is across the world use that platform. I attempt not to rant or share personal issues, unfortunately, sometime my depression overshadows my good sense. I will attempt to do better the rest of the year.


Waves of splendor flow
Illuminating the night
With divine scriptures

It's been a productive morning, I finished several survey on Survey Junie and brought my account balance up to 973, which means I need only about 100 more points to earn before transferring $10.00 to my PayPal account. I'm hoping and praying that I can keep the $10.00 and any more survey money I earn in my PayPal account. So that I can use my PayPal debit card to access the money in that account.

For the past few months (since December) I've had difficulty keep my checking account out of the red. I think the problem is the little extras we need, close to the middle of the month. If I can keep enough money in my PayPal account to use that debt card, I might be able to prevent overdrafting the checking account. For the past couple of months I've had to go to relative and/or friends for extra cash, and I've still managed to overdraft the checking account. It's the overdraft fees that are the biggest problem.

I still have to do some surveys for Vindale Research because once I get the money in that account up to $50.00 I can have it transferred to my PayPal account. Survey Junkie and Vindale Research are the only two survey groups I'm consistently active in, at the moment. The reason is simple, I know I can earn cash, rather than products, from those two. I have to be persistent, but it's worth the persistence. At least, I think it's worth the persistence at the moment. The only time I don't do surveys is on Friday or one of the Baha'i Holy Days.


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960285-Thankful-Thursday--June-6-2019