*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960796
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#960796 added June 14, 2019 at 2:33pm
Restrictions: None
Summer Memories
Prompt: Lyn asked us to write about a summer memory.

When I was a kid, my grandmother had pink flowers that grew in the yard and I would go outside at night and catch lightning bugs. I turn them loose the next day. The cats would play in the flowers and whipperwills were up making noises and so were crickets. The moon would be out and it was warm.

In the daytime, my cousin Melody and I would go into the woods and have a picnic of hot dogs, chips, chocolate cake, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We would have the dog follow us and we gave her hot dogs. I would lay on a blanket in the yard and get some sun.

I remember going to the fair and going on rides and seeing everyone who was in my school. I missed most of them. I would go to baseball games to see friends.

As an adult, I go shopping and don't spend much time outside. Guess I am a house plant. I plan to go to the zoo and Lake Michigan. I still love to do that.

** Image ID #2187058 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960796