*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960834-Saturday-Week-in-Review
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#960834 added June 15, 2019 at 2:44pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday Week in Review.
Jalál (Glory), 11 Núr (Light) 176 B.E. - Saturday, June 15, 2019

It's Saturday morning, the temperature is 93 degrees and sunny. I turned on the air conditioner, so that I could get a little bit of cool air. Fortunately, the air conditioner doesn't run all the time. It has a thermostat, so it reaches a specific temperature and shuts off until the thermostat activates it again. I'm attempting to get assistance with the power bill, but I won't know about that until after June 24. I need to call both the power company and my internet provider Monday or Tuesday to see if I can make arrangement to pay the bills that are due.


All in all it's been a good morning. I wrote "Kevin Locke and entered in in "Invalid Item. Kevin Locke   is a Lakota Hoop Dancer, Flute Player, and Story Teller. When I saw the information about the contest in my inbox, I immediately thought about Mr. Locke. In addition to being a Hoop Dancer, Mr. Locke is one of the people that Christopher Buck interviews in the series of articles Indigenous Messengers of God   on BahaiTeachings.org  .

It's been an interesting, stressful, and oddly productive week. The reason I say "oddly productive" is that stress normally causes me to be unproductive. However, I managed to write a several gratitude lists, make some blog entries, deal with the rental management company, and finish poem 21 of the 200 I'm writing for the celebration of the Bicentenary of the Birth of The Bab. All of those poems are in "Bicentenary Poems and Prose.

© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960834-Saturday-Week-in-Review