*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961380-Out-of-----steam
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#961380 added June 23, 2019 at 1:40am
Restrictions: None
Out of ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ... steam
Out of ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ... steam

I've been writing a blog entry every day since March 23rd. I've run out of steam. Hope to make it until the end of June.

I've written about 43 flash fiction as well. By the end of June that should be 50.

But, I'm not being read. Even at facebook. Today I begged there... and got some response. I hate to beg.

This is how the depression creeps in. That "imposter syndrome" of "will I ever do enough, be good enough" and the depression of "why bother".

I think I just expect too much. It's not for lack of trying. I reach out in so many ways to so many people in various aspects of my life. I just don't get as much back as I need some days. I long for the 80s and 90s when I was actually accomplishing something and dealing with people face-to-face. Maybe that's the problem.

I don't have much family, but even with them I'm the one making contact. As for friends... I no longer trust people so I don't hang out with people like I should. And the internet isn't nourishing.

I suspect that I'm actually doing fine in many ways.

If only I felt that way!
102.747

© Copyright 2019 Kåre Enga in Udon Thani (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Udon Thani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961380-Out-of-----steam