*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961509-The-First-Half-of-2019
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#961509 added June 25, 2019 at 8:24pm
Restrictions: None
The First Half of 2019
Fiḍál (Grace), 2 Rahmat (Mercy) 176 B.E. - Tuesday, June 25, 2019

The first five months of 2019 have been difficult, and I suspect that is an understatement. I was on the verge of depression an hour or so ago, but that seems to have left. The depression was caused by a combination of things, most of it financial. Not all, my brother, Tom, called Sunday to say the doctor found a growth in his gut area. Right now he is in the Colorado University Hospital in Denver. Tomorrow they will attempt to take the grow out. On Thursday he has a biopsy, and will go home on Friday until the get the results back for the biopsy.

So far in June, my checking account has not been overdrafted. However, there are still five days left in the month. I don't know what's going to happen. The problem is too much month and not enough money. I haven't looked at July's budget yet, which consists of what I owe. I'll have to take a look at my books on Friday or Saturday. I applied for help with the electricity, and I hope I get it. If not, I'm going to have to make payment arrangement with the power company, which means I'm going to have to find money that I don't think I have.

Things have to get better. I'm behind on the poems I'm writing for the Bicentenary celebration of the Birth of the Bab. There are about 126 days left to the celebration, and I have 176 poems to write. I can't afford to get depressed because depression just stops me from writing.

I've finished complaining for now. Writing helps improve my mood, even if the only thing I do is rant. I'm sure things will get better. I have enough paratransit tickets for the four medical rides I need on Monday, July 1, and on Thursday, July 11. I still have to purchase more tickets; which I don't need until closer to the end of July.

© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961509-The-First-Half-of-2019