*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961615-Last-Book-I-Read
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#961615 added June 27, 2019 at 10:42am
Restrictions: None
Last Book I Read
Prompt: What was the last book you read?

The Guestbook By Andrea Herst. A woman named Lili lives in Los Angles, California and finds out her husband is cheating on her. She leaves to go to Mandora Island in Washington State and decided to live at the Victorian B&B she inherited from her grandmother. Her husband Brad follows her but she tells him that they are through and is determined to make a new life. She meets a bachelor, his young son and is friends with her grandmother's friends. She divorces Brad and gets her happy ending. I would love to live on a island in Washington State. I enjoyed reading this book. The Guest Book is a book that guests signed in and left messages and Lili got to know more about her grandmother, guests that stayed and her grandmother Maggie's life. Lili let the B&B be her house and didn't turn it back into a B&B.

** Image ID #963595 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961615-Last-Book-I-Read