*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961748-Mission-Statement
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#961748 added June 29, 2019 at 12:27pm
Restrictions: None
Mission Statement
Jalál (Glory), 6 Rahmat (Mercy) 176 B.E. - Saturday, June 29, 2019

GROUP
Blogging Circle of Friends   (E)
A group for WDC bloggers.
#1901868 by Lyn's a sly fox

DAY 2414: Do you have a mission statement? If so, what is it? If not, what would you say if you were to write a mission statement?

Mission Statement

A mission statement is usually written by business, and is a paragraph stating the businesses goals. However, a mission statement can be written by anyone, or found in many of the sacred scriptures. There are numerous paragraph in the scriptures revealed by Baha'u'llah that can be used as a mission statement by the individual because they state the goal of the human soul.


"For every one of you his paramount duty is to choose for himself that on which on other may infringe and one usurp form him. Such a thing--and to this the Almighty is My witness--is the love of God, could ye perceive it."
Baha'u'llah1

My Mission Statement

My writing mission is to encourage, inspire, and share my joy, my experience, and my faith with humanity. To proclaim to the world Baha'u'llah, the Glory of God, and His forerunner, The Bab. To heal the wounds left upon my soul by experiences from my past and present; experiences that helped me place my trust in God and in His Manifestation.

That is the latest, and probably the last, rewrite of my mission statement. It's something I've been working on for several years. I know that most mission statements aren't rewritten, since this is a personal mission statement for my writing and my life it changes as I mature and learn more about myself, talents, and attributes.

Footnotes
1  Gleanings From The Writing Of Baha'u'llah, page 261


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961748-Mission-Statement