*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961807-The-Penny-Problem
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#961807 added June 30, 2019 at 4:25pm
Restrictions: None
The Penny Problem
Jamál (Beauty), 7 Rahmat (Mercy) 176 B.E. - Sunday, June 30, 2019

Author's Note:

The Penny Problem

I've heard some people would like the government to discontinue pennies because they are a nuisance. Even if the U.S. government stopped striking pennies today, we would still be faced with "the penny problem" into the unforeseeable future. Why? Because pennies breed, the multiply exponentially.

Put two pennies into a warm, dark coin purse or pocket and they become four. Then eight, then sixteen, multiplying to the capacity of the container before the stop breeding. If they can find a way of pushing their young out of the container, they will continue the procreation process, while their young migrate. "New" pennies will fall into larger purses and onto the ground or carpet.

Because pennies need to exchange genetic materials to multiply. A single penny will remain by itself for eternity. Beware, if you have another penny within scent distance of a single lonely penny. The two pennies will find each other and begin to multiply.

© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961807-The-Penny-Problem