*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962088-Hello-From-The-Other-Side
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#962088 added July 5, 2019 at 11:51am
Restrictions: None
Hello From The Other Side
What the hell does that mean? Hello from the other side of What? I don't know, it was a catchy title and I used it.

According to the note on my blog links section, I haven't written a blog in 4 months. Where does the time go when you're having fun? Out the door I guess because I haven't been sitting doing nothing for four months. I check in on WDC and look at the newsfeed, but I haven't been moved to sit down and put my thoughts on paper.

I've been seeing a lot of doctors and trying to get my health up to par. My cardiologist told me I was bleeding internally after reading my last blood test. I scheduled a colonoscopy and endoscopy and nothing was found. I've been put on iron in an effort to get my blood count up. I've had my right arm begin to hurt and I was afraid I was having the frozen shoulder in that arm like I had in my left. Not the case the orthopedic doctor says it's bone on bone causing the problem and I've been going to Physical Therapy twice a week. He had me do a CT of my shoulder since I can no longer do a MRI account of my pacemaker. I due to see my urologist in a few days to see if my prostate cancer has come back. Getting older and having your body fall apart isn't any fun. I'm thankful all of this didn't happen earlier in my life, like what happened to my father.

Wife went to Mexico last week and had all her upper teeth pulled and dentures put in. So she's recovering and eating soft foods till things get better. Then she'll go down and have some of lowers pulled and have bridges put in, so that shouldn't be as bad.

My youngest son (43) is getting married for the second time in Las Vegas in the latter part of August, and we've made arrangements for a hotel and a show. Of course I'm picking up the tab for 8 seeing the show and dinner, and 5 for rooms. Family you have to love them, and I do!

We're getting ready to head for Costco and pick up what we need, and a few other items. That seems to be the case at least with us. $$$ keeping the economy moving is my object.

Life is Good


© Copyright 2019 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962088-Hello-From-The-Other-Side