*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962205-Am-I-Really-Goal-Oriented
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#962205 added July 7, 2019 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
Am I Really Goal Oriented?
It’s the Sunday News! Reflect on the first week of July. Are you on track to meet you goals? What are your plans for the rest of the month?


signature dancing owl


“You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.”
― Tom Hiddleston


“If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.”
― Coco Chanel


Goals


The first week of this July brings us the devastation of a blown up mall(Where?), and two serious earthquakes in California. This kind of news sits with me as I do things that need doing this week. I hope further news this week will tell us how relief for the areas are being accomplished.

1. I have a Goodreads goal for the year. So I've read 5 books since June 1 but they are not posted yet on goodreads. Maybe I'll get them posted before this week flys by.

2. The family is starting to hay. I won't do a lot of the heavy work but, I'm cleaning hay spaces and getting the hay storage ready for new hay. It isn't difficult work and it helps the haying crew so all they have to do is load wagons and unload wagons. If weather permits we really want to get this job done its a major summer job.

3. There is a load of wood that needs stacking maybe I'll do that this month.

4. I love to play Microsoft's Zoo Tycoon. Now I've found Township on my kindle. I'm trying not to annoy K by playing it to often. *Laugh* Might not meet that goal.

5. I want to finish Wu Li Masters this week so I can start Trance. Plus, I read that you can read the whole bible in a year in 20 minutes a day? I never heard that before I just mainly read the books of the bible by books as it strikes me to read it. It's the only book I ever read more than twice.

6. And, I'm keeping my story open on my computer so I can just sit down and tell some more of it.

7. I'm learning modern day Hebrew phrases from an app called Drops. I studied Old Testament Hebrew so I know the alphabet and some of the Grammar all ready. I use the App once a day. At the end of the year I want to go back to working on Spanish.

Dishes, vacuuming, clean the furniture, cook meals, brush the pony, exercise *Crazy*

When I get over whelmed I just take the dogs walking or play Township or watch a TV show. Probably do more resting than working on the goals?

I'm busy , I have to just be happy being me. I love cell phones cause I can put things in the calendar and my phone reminds me. The dogs got their bath and flea meds on the 4th so I'm keeping up for now.


Goals can be annoying! Just live for awhile.




© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962205-Am-I-Really-Goal-Oriented