*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962388-Free-thinking
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#962388 added July 10, 2019 at 1:37am
Restrictions: None
Free thinking
Continuing FREE THINKING A Grace or a Disaster...



The Filthiest pollution today in the Human mind is The Fourth Kind of Spirituality and I call it the Filthiest because a Mindset which will Not be able to retain a Human species is to be hailed as Filthiest.

That does not mean that a species which is not human is a Filthy species but There has to be a way to warn the Philosophies who Remain the Scumbags that they are despite losing all their Traits to the Correct Knowledge and Getting those Kicks of Cleansing of Disrespect by the Same words that they Hurled and with a Huger intensity, and they Still Continue to disrespect the Plate that they eat in by Spacing a Paragraph between the word Religion and Pollution and Thinking it will go unnoticed, even if they keep Their Most Hated Word called Religion in the category of pollution.

Indeed These Philosophies show the Character of the Species that Are NOT the Species of Faith.

Once a Religion is IDENTIFIED as Valid by the Scientist of the mind who lives with that Last State of Experience than He shall know why and how The Religious Creed off that Religion is Even Superior than His own Knowledge of Bhakti Vedanta and Bhagavad Prapti and Rasa and Seeing the Dark skinned boy of the Himalayas. The Philosophies which Deserve Only and Only ABUSE, Abuse The Religious Creed as Pollution.

Indeed these Philosophies deserve what they Get from the Hands of a Scholar trained by Kali because they remained in Ignorance which told and pacified them that the The Religious Scholars and Saints are those Foolish Pieties who know Not how to Respond to their Spitting, and that they will not say anything.

The Response will be a Hundred Times Intense than what was the Action. The Response is a Reaction and a Reaction has the right to counter the action. We are talking about The Philosophies which are the TRAITORS of the Salt they use in their Food.

Both the Loyalists of Evil and the Traitors of Nobility are Sinners. But, The TRAITORS of Nobility are The ones who fall Really low. A Bheeshm Pitamah and a Karna shall Easily be forgiven but a Judas can not be forgiven.

Thus, Radha Krishna, The Scholar amongst the Scholars continues the Ganesha Trance Which shall Make these Philosophies dance in Utter Shame of their Existence.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7b2DNEQLTU

A Philosophy which is against the Titles and Naming coined a Title, 'Politics of the Soul!' That is Very good because yes There are people and Philosophies who indulge in Politics and Either Make Religions by their own personal passions or Change the Known Eternal Things to their own Passions. Huge and Successful Organizations have done that. Everywhere Tampering Happens.

Followers of Gurus Incorrectly Call their masters as Avatars without knowing that there are Ways on how to identify an Avatar. There are Ways on how to identify Maheshwara or Trinity. There are even ways to Find out If we have what Radha Krishna claims he has and there are ways to find out By looking at An Avatara if he is One and By looking at Radha Krishna if He has what he claims. Everything is there in the Knowledge and the Experience Friends. No one can fool us.

So, Coining of this Thing is Good but These things must be done after Becoming eligible to Criticise. I come back to the same point. Did we Learn how to identify our own defects before pointing out Others? Ask the Spiritual Teachers their Defects. They will think and might give you some and then come and ask a Scholar and you shall understand that the Defect that the Teachers point out may not necessarily be a defect and the Main issues are Not known to them because they never dived into their Minds in a State of Sadhana and observed the Thought and Reaction of all the Thoughts on the body.

My Maya is Not switched off. So there must be Defects or Some deep rooted Imprints that may have become milder but They would leave only at the time of Bhagavaf Prapti. Oh Yes. Many.

1. I can Still get a PANG of a Material Romance if I even think of Exploiting An Art that I did at one point in life. I Run away from certain Situations. In Fact I must add that Radha has been Kind. She takes me out of certain Situations.

2. I Experience Anger at Faults and defects. That used to happen even when I knew nothing about this subject. Although a Quality of Goodness Maya but even Goodness Maya is Maya. Radha exploited this Quality of mine.

3. I can Still Get a Strong feeling of ordering a Tequila Shot when With Maheshwara and in Goa and if it's Raining. I stay put in certain situations and avoid being with Friends who are always like, 'Hey You Quit man. A Shot won't kill you!'

I Pointed out these Faults Because Most of the Philosophies that I am Against and who do not know the Science of the mind and the Deep rooted Imprints will Call The Regular Living of the life in a Disciplined way as Correct but Even A Disciplined Pleasure of Maya which Remains in the Mind Will be an Obstruction. This they would not understand because they know not the frequency they must before coming out and claiming what they do.

A Tequila Shot is NOT the Problem, The Problem is that My Mind Can Still Produce The Image of Bartender pouring that Transparent thing in that Small Glass and Decorating it with Salt and Lime and then My Tongue Tastes the Salt, Gulps Down the Shot, The Throat enjoys the Burn and then The Tongue enjoys the lime and then The Brain Experiences the Release of those things which eases the Stress and Make us feel good.

Did I drink the Shot? No, I did not. But what did my Mind Do? The Mind enjoyed it all Sir without drinking. Thus, It is a Bigger obstruction than in the case of A Man who can anytime Have a Tequila on weekeneds or In Parties but his Mind Never produces the thoughts and images that my mind may for a Tequila and The body Does not experience the Reaction of That Thought as a Craving in the Body.

That is why I say become that Scientist of the mind before teaching because you would Not know this detailing and You will end up giving wrong information to the seekers. Knowing one's own defect is our Responsibility. We can not fool around with these things and specially if we claim to be the Masters of a Subject which tells us about all The Hidden Obstructions to Attaining Freedom from Maya and Attaining Soul and Rasa and Maheshwara.

Thus, The Philosophy hit correctly in the dark by saying that There is Politics but Did not Look into the Politics that it's own mind is Indulged in. The Politics and Pollution is First Removed and Cleansed by the Mind Cleansing which happens by a Mind Sadhana under the Proper guidance of an Experienced Guru and then there comes a Point where We don't become Faultless but Atleast we attain the Position where we can Give out defects and we begin Identifying others defects.

I have always said, Even Seven People Amongst the Seven Billion don't live with That Much Mind Sadhana which Atleast makes them eligible to Give them their Defects and others Defects which cause obstruction.

Samadhi Attained who Are NOT the Scientist of the mind Do not have this Capability. A Gentleman who, By a Kriya Yog Or a Mantra/Sound Yog, Has attained the Fifth Param Hansa State that Is Somewhere between Nirbeeja/Nirvikalpa Samadhi and Bhagavad Prapti and which does not Have Rasa will NOT be a Scientist of the Mind who knows The defects and the Rigid Notions and Mindsets.

Why listen to me? Please listen to the lectures of Samadhi Attained on the Planet and you shall know that MOST of them don't Know what I am talking about. I take names when I say they know the Science of the Mind and I don't takes names when In my Opinion A Param Hansa or a Samadhishtha is Not that Scholar who knows the The Deep Intricacies of the Mind.

What was the Pollution in the Mind of that Philosophy? The Pollution that Religions are wrong and That Religious Creed is a Pollution and are Dogmas. They are all a Product of Human Minds and they are all Rubbish Claims.

Let me say a Story of a Brahmin. A Brahmin Who had brilliant knowledge of Vedanta and even Rasa and he was advanced in His Piety and Nobility and had special powers because of His purity. He once sat under a Tree and a Bird pooped on his head. He Looked at the Bird in anger and the Bird Fell dead. That was the power of the Brahmin.

He came outside a House and Shouted.

'Maiyya. Brahmin ko Do Roti de do!' (Mother. Please give the Brahmin Two Breads)

The Lady Saw the Brahmin and Rushed to the Kitchen. A Man/Woman of Knowledge Rushes here there on seeing a Brahmin/Saint and people Have even the Audacity of Calling Bhagavad Geeta as that Little Book. I shall Speak About the Characters who Belittle Dharma and who Belittle Religions and who Belittle The Sanctity of Genuine Divine Texts by Their Species Svabhav.

As the Lady was keeping the Food Stuff on the plate, The Lady's husband entered and She immediately began making Tea for her husband and forgot that the Brahmin was waiting outside. The Brahmin Called in anger at one point and she Remembered.

She Gave the Food to the Brahmin and when the Brahmin Looked at the lady as if he would curse her for that delay, The Lady said STERNLY: 'I am not that Bird who fell dead from the tree. I was looking after my husband who is more important than Govind. You can Wait. Do not even think that you can do anything to me!'

The Brahmin was Shocked. The Lady knew that the Bird Fell dead. He Bowed down and Clasped his hands. 'How Do you Know?'

Lady: 'There is a Vyadh(Hunter/Butcher) who lives outside the Village. He will be able to tell you better!'

The Brahmin who Had Knowledge went to the Butcher's shop. The Butcher came out and offered obeisances to the Brahmin. The Brahmin Condemned his Profession and scolded him. It was against his Knowledge. The Butcher kept Listening. Then the Butcher requested him to come to his place. The Brahmin went to his House and saw His Very Old Parents.

The House was poor but tidy. The Butcher washed his Old parent's feet and served them food and took every little care of his Very elderly parents without an Iota of Laziness. That care was better than What a Mother would perform for her infant. The Brahmin looked at the Butcher and asked, Why did the Lady send me to you?

Butcher: 'Neither am I That Bird who will Fall dead if my Profession is against your Knowledge Brahmin Sir and Nor Am I That Lady who still got a Little Scared of you. My Profession is My Ancestral Profession and I can not do anything about it. When people eat certain things than the Lord must provide for Professions that provide for certain things. Yes, Your Knowledge can certainly Give the Heirarchy of Things. My Dharma is My Father and Mother and I only know my Mother and Father. And You Can not do anything to me!'

You know from where The Lady and that Butcher is Getting the Power that they can even Outweigh even a Brahmin's power who has the Knowledge and the Siddhi and many things and his anger is Right when the Lady got Late and his Condemning the Profession of that Butcher is also Not Wrong?

That Power is also Coming from the VEDIC RELIGIOUS CREED. Husband is above Shri Krishna. One who Takes care of His Old and Ailing Father and Mother can even make Shri Krishna wait outside if he comes for a Request and The Son is taking care of the Father and Mother.

I can Not go to Vrindavana or Kasol or Goa or Mumbai if my Mother says, 'You Stay here and Take care of me!' If I see a lady Taking care of her husband even if she is in Pain and she renounces all her Conveniences and Pleasures to Take care of the husband which the modern feminism will not approve of, I will not tell the lady that I am The Scholar amongst the Scholars who Promises Rasa and a Boy, but I will Ask that lady to bless me and I will Decorate my forehead with the dust of the floor that she walks on Sir. She will Give me purity without any Knowledge That I may boast of, who is Radha Krishna to offer Cleansing?

That's my Religious CREED.

A Man wanting to Renounce World and Go live in Jungles can not Renounce unless the Mother approves of it and Even if she approves he will have to Run back on the Slightest of the Report of Her illness. Sankaracarya kept Begging her mother to allow him to leave and she did not relent easily.

The character called Dev Mishr in my story called 'Radhika & Dev' Gets up before Sun light, Has three showers and Does what he does despite having attained a beyond Cause & Effect state and Yet he revolts against a Kingdom and kisses a sword because of RELIGUOUS CREED of Making sure that a Woman gets the Man she loves.

And People who Do not Even Have the Right to Sit amongst The People who are eligible to be Sitting as Students in a Noble Spiritual Class compare Religious Creed with Pollution. Indeed This Religion called Spirituality and this Intellect known as Wisdom today is the Biggest Pollution that Damages Human minds more than what the Heavy duty Environment Toxics can do to The Mother Earth.

These Goddamn Philosophies F*** their Screwed up Wisdom by their Insolent Characters and Non Human past lives by taking against Religions and Religious Creed. They do not experience the Shame which the most shameless shall Experience and they continue Exhibiting their Parasitic Svabhav.

This is Radha Krishna Exhibiting Anger against what Deserves to be disrespected. The Mind remains Controlled. The Emotions are disciplined. The Mind sees Radha and the words are in Sync with the Knowledge that erupts in the Mind.

All The Glories to Radha!
All the Credit to Radha!

................................

Another Title that gets coined is 'Idiot Individualism'. It is Good to understand that Our Materialism was foolishness but to come up with a Term called 'Idiot Individualism' that shall Call every Materialist as an Idiot and then In the due course Even begin calling Vedic Saints as Idiots and Religous Philosophies as Idiocies is against the Fact known to Scholars that We all are Fools in Maya and Some People genuinely deserve Respect and deserve worshipping.

Indeed this Philosophy has proved itself to be not just the Philosophy of the Supreme Idiots by it's own virtue but it is The shining example of That fourth level Inexperienced and Ignorant Philosophy which disrespects Everyone. We shall Discuss The Idea called 'Essencing Presencing' that gets discussed in this Philosophy and I heard the Idiot follower Who Nudges God out of his Idiocy talk against the Essencers.

Neither the Practical meaning of Essencing was known to these Philosophies and nor Was any Presencing Done which is Done on the basis of the Eternal Epistemology that says, 'Experience Follows the knowledge and Knowledge Follows the Experience'. It is the Game of Continued Learning and Unlearning where Experience is Always a Partner otherwise What we become is a Hindrance to Even Elementary Humanity what to talk of Eternal Spirituality Goddamn it.

........................................

I read somewhere that Idol worship is Futile. I have explained the Science of Idol worship before. I would just like to add that When Krishna was Shot by the a hunter called Jara, He gave a Lecture which is Popular as Uddhava Geeta.

How many Human beings have told us to Make his Idol and Worship it? Celebrate his appearance days and celebrate them as festivals. Krishna Reiterated what is Eternal in His lecture to Uddhava. Idiots of the Highest order will Not be able to understand that the Mind Sadhana is a Tough Sadhana and so Maheshwara Has kept an Eternal Sadhana of Being around the Idol which has a FORM and performing certain Things which are day to day celebrations in this Life of Maya and Giving Reasons To the beings in Maya to have fun for the Cause of Worship by Festivals and Lighting Diyas and Celebrations.

It is No Dogma of anyone who wants to be Worshipped you Innocent Philosophies, it is a Milder/Slower Method which will ULTIMATELY make sure that a Man who fell in Love with Decorating an Idol with Lovely clothes will Find himself THINKING of the Form of that Idol that will Give him what we have discussed on this page. But Yes, that is a longer Process and Scholars will ask us to Directly hit on the Mind Sadhana and even Krishna says it, but Maheshwara Will make sure that All kinds of People get all kinds of Methods which shall suit their individual needs and Capabilities and interests and Karmic Record at that time.

Any Religious Philosophy can have the Idols and Paintings of their Revered Saints and Perform Worship.

Lord Sankar: 'Life must be a Celebration!'

Please celebrate the Festivals related to the Revered Beings. It is all Noble and it is Ultimately Intended For An Ouster from the Clutches of Maya. However, I always say to be aware of the Techniques of Mind Sadhana that got discussed in the Bhakti 1 and Bhakti 2 Thread on my Page.

........................................

Let's have a Look at a Few attached pictures with this post. The pictures about Vedic Time Spans. I read somewhere that Let's not get into Outdated or Primitive Ideas. I wonder How do people get into such ideas? There is Only One Philosophy that exists since Time Immemorial. It is Impossible for Two Philosophies to exist Eternally.

The Earth Continues to experience it's axis shifts and Tsunamis and Yuga Changes and Local Pralayas(Cosmic Dissolution) and Many other phenomenas. Millions of Years back there were Space Crafts which did not produce useless Sounds that our Aircrafts produce.

Hypothetically, If A Hundred years later an Axis shift happens and most of the Humans die and Only Five Hundred remain with Nothing in hand then their Further generations who would probably Invent good Ships to Sail will Not trust that Their Ancestors Saw Humans fly Iron Machines unless they themselves get it.

It is a Limited Information that We have progressed so much by the Technology and Science and we Evolve and Nurture Knowledge from the stone age or Ice Age from where we began and that Any Spirituality is A Fresh Evolved Knowledge. Knowledge is Eternal because VED is Sanatana Dharma. In that limited information, the History of Other Yugas and the Science of Cosmos AS IT IS is Not known. It is Only the Bull**** of Cosmic Communion by Some Cohesion, that is Expressed by the Wise Philosophers, which Boasts of A brilliant New Ideology that will Rock the Planet not knowing that both Bull**** and Ignorance of Eternality never got any better than Such Jokery.

.........................................

FORMS

I hear Some Samadhi Attained followers say that All Forms dissolve in Samadhi. It is Good to be a Follower of a Samadhi Attained but it is much better to Have that Samadhi State or at least a state that is Conducive to attempt a conversion into a Samadhi state.

When You are in that State, Please get in touch with me and Then you Shall understand Why Scholars amongst the Scholars call Samadhi(All and any Kinds) as POISON.

Talking about Forms. All Forms are Absolute Absolute Forms. Whatever Forms we see By our eyes in our World are all Krishna Forms. Form is the Source of Myriad Forms and the Source Form Enjoys all forms. The Formless Brahman which has No Rasa and No Bhav and No Qualities and No Attributes and which is Devoid of Kriya(Action) and Iccha(Will) is An Inferior aspect of Absolute Absolute and it is only Absolute that Resides within the confines of Absolute Absolute. That is Against the logic. (Please read a Post Titled 'Form/Formless' on this Timeline for a Detailing!)

Yet, Krishna showed three Forms to Arjun. The First was the Absolute Absolute Form which contains the Infinity Inside. It has countless Heads and Legs/Hands and It is For Scholars. We don't have any interest in that because we are Lovers like Shri Krishna.

The Second Form that was shown was a Four Armed thing. Once Krishna came with four hands in front of the Girls of Vrindavana and they Covered their faces with their Veils and Said, 'Who are you? Where is Govind?' (Krishna came in the Maha Vishnu Form.)

The Third Form that Krishna showed Arjuna was a Two hands and a Two legged form and he said, 'This is the one desired by Even Devatas'. We are Interested in That Form in which he is Seen in his Realm. Even the Trinity has that Form and when Brahma gets the Knowledge to Create Species, He gets the knowledge to create special Species on Earth which has a Form like him and that is Because that species(Human Beings) will have the privilege of a Special Mind and Intelligence that will understand the Game of Knowledge and Experience that we are discussing on this page.

Now A Lion can say that this is Racism because The Absolute Absolute is a Lion Form too, but He will Not understand our conversation.

Radha: 'Amongst the Land animals, I am Lion!'

But, by the time he will understand our conversation, He will be in a Human form and he will relate to it.

But the Spirituality and the Spiritualists that we are talking about are Making sure that they are heading towards a Species which will not even have the Class the Lion Has.

I shall be on this.

© Copyright 2019 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962388-Free-thinking