*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962457
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#962457 added July 11, 2019 at 3:19pm
Restrictions: None
Fresh Start
Prompt: What does making a fresh start mean to you?

My father was in the Air Force and we moved to different states and lived in different houses. I went to different schools and made new friends. We kept moving back to Indiana where home was but it was a fresh start every time we moved. Been there, done that.

Life after high school and going to college is a fresh start. You are at a different school, you are more mature and meet new friends. You learn about new subjects and gain more knowledge. When you get married, you start a new life. You share your house and everything with a person and you have kids. This is the start of a family. You get a dog or cat and they are your family as well. Life does change.

My husband and I had our house burn down and we saved some photo albums, dishes, a few trinkets but we had to build a new house, get new things and start all over. This wasn't east but we did it. We did save our cat Tiger and we had her 10 more years. The house fire started in the garage in the winter when he was putting gas in his tractor. Static electricity. We recovered but I never want to go through it again. A fresh start. The only thing worse would be to be in a government protection program and have to get a new identity as well as a new house. I hope that never happens. I have been through enough.

I love this image by AE Wilcox. Beautiful.

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962457