*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962869-Turn-The-Page-Close-The-Book
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#962869 added July 19, 2019 at 7:23pm
Restrictions: None
Turn The Page, Close The Book
Prompt: "There comes a time when you must choose to turn the page or close the book. " Josh Jameson Use this quote for your entry.

I think of past romances and it was time too close the book on them. I did. Getting married. You look forward to love and having adventures in a marriage. I have stayed married all these years so I will never need to close the book on this.

I read some book and it is like really? I close the book. Some book I read are boring at times. I never get bored with Jane Austen.

Like my job. The place I worked at closed down and it was time to close the book on me working. I had, had enough.

I regret things in my life but some things I am glad I turned the page and didn't close the book. My father and I used to argue and not get along but we are there for each other in a crisis now. We are in a good place with each other. I am glad I never closed the book on him.

Old boyfriends I am still friends with. We do better as friends so I reopened the book on them. It isn't always easy to decide when to turn the page or close the book. That's life.

I love this image by AE Wilcox. Beautiful.

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962869-Turn-The-Page-Close-The-Book