*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963090
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2079738
These are my works in progress that I haven't finished.
#963090 added July 24, 2019 at 9:07pm
Restrictions: None
Death by jewellery
“It’s the same piece.” Detective Spooner said, surveying the scene. The young woman was completely naked except for a necklace; the jewellery had been found on multiple victims. A thick leather cord was used instead of a dainty metal chain so it wouldn’t break away while being used to strangle the victim; it had been partially imbedded in this woman’s neck. Then there was the charm, it was the same one found on all of the victims, an old style steam punk octopus. The area was silent except for the clicking of the camera. “We’re lucky that the body was even found. This is such a different location to the others.” They were standing in a dark, dingy basement to an old abandoned building.

“Maybe this was the first, or one of the first, her decomposition is the furthest along compared to the others and by the looks of the body there is more damage than just the strangulation the others suffered. The wrists and feet were bound but the body has clearly been staged in this position. The victim has been beaten and parts of her have been mutilated.” The photographer remarked as he continued to take photos of the crime scene.

“Or this could be the escalation. The others have all been found in high traffic areas so discovery was quick, but this one was hidden away for a reason. Maybe the killer knew her. The detective replied watching the photographer.
© Copyright 2019 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (UN: jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JubeCube ~ official homeowner! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963090