*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963140-Jacqueline-County-Fair
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2193082
These stories will tell the tale of Little Bat and her adventures outside the cave.
#963140 added July 24, 2019 at 10:27pm
Restrictions: None
Jacqueline County Fair
Little Bat flew until she could hear sounds of laughter and music in the air. Curious, she headed over to see what was happening. Her parents and brother wasn't too far behind. Enormous moving events were occurring. She didn't know what was happening. Flying further she recognized a familiar face. Carefully she flew until she noticed Lance walking with two other people.

"Lance!" Little Bat called out as she flew over to where Lance was.

"Little Bat! What a surprise to see you here. This is my mother Beth and my father Patrick. You are very close to the fair. How are you?" Lance said.

"Fair? That sounds new to me. I've never been to a fair before. I'm doing fine. What is this fair called?" Little Bat asked.

"This is the Jacqueline County Fair. Would you like to come with me?" Lance replied.

"Certainly. I can ride on your shoulder," Little Bat said.

"For when she goes on a ride you can be on one of us. We don't want you to get hurt," Patrick said.

"Thank you," Little Bat said.

Then they entered the fair. Meanwhile Little Bat's family realized that Little Bat was missing and started to search all over for her. They went back to where they knew Little Bat was with them last. Little Bat had a blast seeing all of the people around and the smell of food in the air. Lance went on rides and she just watched and looked around while Lance enjoyed the ride. As soon as Lance came back they headed on another ride. Beth explained the ride to Little Bat and what it did.

After an hour Little Bat realized she needed to be back to her family. Lance helped her back to the entrance of the fair. Then she said goodbye to Lance and flew back to where she had followed her family last. There she wasn't sure which direction they had turned as she had lost sight of her family. Then she heard a familiar call. It came from her mother.

"Mommy!" Little Bat responded and flew in the direction of her mother's voice.

"Little Bat! Where were you? We were worried when we saw you weren't following us," Alicia said.

"There is a fair going on and Lance showed me around the fair," Little Bat replied.

"Goodness you are safe. Now, let's find a place to eat our red fruit and sleep. Tomorrow we are going over to the country side! Not far from the city once we exit the city," Dan said.

"Will it be quieter there?" Jake asked.

"Yes it will be," Alicia replied. Then they all flew and found a spot to rest.
© Copyright 2019 Angelica- House Florent B & W (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- House Florent B & W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963140-Jacqueline-County-Fair