*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963370-Some-Thoughts
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#963370 added July 29, 2019 at 11:57am
Restrictions: None
Some Thoughts
Reflect on the month as a whole. Any highlights from your personal life? Challenges? What were your favorite prompts from the 30DBC? Did you learn anything from or about your fellow competitors?

signature dancing owl *AlienG*


“You don’t have to say everything to be a light. Sometimes a fire built on a hill will bring interested people to your campfire.”
― Shannon L. Alder https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/meeting-people


ODDs and ENDs


Spring and summer started out here very slow. It felt like we were still fighting our way into summer weather on the first day of July. Then suddenly summer was here. One day time was dragging the calendar backwards. Then, poof we hit the summer wall. On the 4th of July we climbed over the wall. Time was moving normally on the other side. I closed my eyes and ears to the haying activity. I can't sling hay bales on a regular basis anyway and made time to blog every day.

Favorite prompts? I liked having to look up info about TED. Because it was something I never noticed before. While looking up TED I found all kinds of new science info.

I kind of was astonished by the one where we were suppose to ask someone their opinion of ourselves. Even if someone was here at the time I'm not sure I could have complied because I try to ovoid dangerous subjects. *Laugh* But, I liked that blog strange as it may seem?

I also liked the thought that we should ask questions in our blog. Makes sense to jab readers with something that will cause them to actually think about what they are reading. Or challenge them to write answers.

A lot of the people blogging with 30-Day-Challenge are people who have been blogging here for several years. I was interested in how many joined in to the discussions. For awhile, only a few were sticking to the Challenge every month. This July there are a lot of different bloggers. It took more time to read the blogs and make comments. I paid more attention to comments. I was also interested that the bloggers this July seem to have a lot of similar experiences in life. It makes me think I'm not as alone on the earth as I thought I was. So. Yes, I learned things about fellow bloggers that were good to know. A struggle in life is better carried on many shoulders.

Not just the 30-Day but the whole of *WDC* make an effort to make everyone a home on this website.*BurstB* .Hard to believe there is only one more blog this month.


Merit Badge in Point of View
[Click For More Info]

Happy Birthday! Belatedly. I like your point of view *^*Bigsmile*^* ~Adrienne *Olympics*







© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963370-Some-Thoughts