*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963372-Monday-Poem-and-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#963372 added July 29, 2019 at 10:06pm
Restrictions: None
Monday Poem and Gratitude List
Kamál (Perfection), 16 Kalimát (Words) 176 B.E. - Monday, July 29, 2019

It's Monday, July 29, I haven't made a gratitude list or posted to Poet999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon  , so I need to get back to doing that. I did complete several poems dedicated to the Bab, and posted them in "Bicentenary Poems and Prose. I still have several poems to finish in that project. With the exception of the poems and blogging, I didn't get a lot accomplished over the weekend.

Gratitude List for 16 Kalimát

Today I am thankful ...
         *BulletV* ...that I have six editor's picks for my upcoming fantasy newsletter.
         *BulletV* ...for the fresh brewed hot coffee I had this morning.
         *BulletV* ...that I have a little bit of money in my Bank of America savings account.
         *BulletV* ...for the doughnut I had to go with my coffee.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 609 points in my Survey Junkie account.

Summer Poems1

Summer poems
rise like the temperature
spreading across the city
of the poet's muse.

Facebook Status Update

The grasshoppers, that invaded the Las Vegas strip, ignored my section of town entirely. I've figured out the reason. I live in one of the poorer sections of town. The grasshoppers were afraid that we would catch them and eat them.

Footnotes
1  I posted this on Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon https://poet999.blogspot.com/2019/07/summer-poems.html.


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963372-Monday-Poem-and-Gratitude-List