*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963443-It-Ends-On-Day-30
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#963443 added July 30, 2019 at 11:24am
Restrictions: None
It Ends On Day 30
Congratulations! *Delight* You made it to the final day of the competition! *Cool* I’ll give you an easy prompt to end on *Wink How do you celebrate your successes?


owl for signature use



I am going to keep having fun every day I have left, because there is no other way of life. You just have to decide whether you are a Tigger or an Eeyore.--- Randy Pausch


Merit Badge in Celebration
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on completing your reading goals in  [Link To Item #monthlyreading]  for May 2018 *^*Bookopen*^*! 

~Minja *BalloonV*


How to celebrate is a calm decision here. Maybe a dinner out somewhere or pizza and a movie at home. I did just celebrate with something I wanted to try for a long time. I want to try running a Infrared heater all winter with solar energy. Well I'm going to get the chance to do that. I ordered a new solar kit today.

It's up to me to learn to set it up, run it safely, and use it properly. I'm searching for the best place for it right now because their are a lot of trees near the house. I need lots of clear views to the sun and I'm not sure how a blizzard will affect the panels.

So, far I have read several books and watched video's about how to set up the panels. My dad always wanted to put in wind power but that seemed to be more cash out of pocket so it's solar for now.

Here is a tip, Don't hook up the panels until you have the power receptacles hooked up or you will blow up the panels. They begin charging as soon as they hit the light. *Shock* Yep! Could be a shocking experience. If I'm not successful, I will reap a lot of she's *Crazy* comments. And, just so you know this is me doing this not anyone else.

I wanted to do this since 2003. We discussed it in a bio-geography class in which students were moaning and groaning, but the teacher upheld my ideas, because she said her mom had been using solar power for ten years.

Maybe, I can claim it's just part of the bucket list I never made. We are on a Rural Coop for our electricity and we get a fairly good rate. They are always suggesting ways to add electricity to your home or their lines, in their local magazine. One time they even showed how to build a solar panel in a do it yourself way. What I have read is that solar panels are getting more sophisticated all the time so I wanted something already built that was technologically sound.

It's my way of celebrating summer and the official end of our haying season. Yes. Our hay is all in the barn and today is the end of July 30-Day-Challege. Lots of things to celebrate.

Are we Blog camping in August this year??

*Wave3*





© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963443-It-Ends-On-Day-30