*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963510-Chasing-Skirts-and-obstructing-President-Trump
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#963510 added July 31, 2019 at 7:49pm
Restrictions: None
Chasing Skirts and obstructing President Trump
I doubt that too many took note but one of the first things that Donald Trump did upon taking office was quietly sign an executive order on sex trafficking. I remember thinking at the time.... Hmmm, what is that all about. Seems there'd be more pressing matters for a newly elected president to look into... Since Trump was a novice to the Deep State, somebody must have clued him in that this was a serious problem.

If you watch U-tube or even the Acorn network there is a Line of Duty" serial from Ireland, that describes vividly what is going on over there.
It's a big problem in Europe among the common market countries and with the influx of all the refugees the trafficking has gotten worse. Last night I saw a video of two girls escaping into a van and the commentator describing what was taking place. "...Two two young women just got away from a ring, exploiting them for sexual purposes..."

With regard to the immigrants coming in from Mexico and South America , ILLEGALLY entering the United States... Where an adult with a child is defined as "Family" the potential is huge for such criminal activity. Still, you don't see much about the problem from Hollywood and that is where most low information voters get their world view. If you really want to find out how bad human sex trafficking is you have to either read a book, like the sequel to Girl with the Dragon Tattoo or watch it on European Television.

So the fake news just brushes over the problem using a term like "sex trafficking" that most American's don't understand at the visceral level. Instead they want to deflect attention away by claiming the conditions under which the illegal migrants are kept is analogous to a "Concentration Camp." If you want to talk about concentration camps look at the concentration of feces and squalor running off into the storm sewers in the "Sanctuary Cities." A problem worthy of congressional attention is our homeless being driven to live in tents, without the basics of sanitation... one leading to a potential health crisis of epic proportions. We are already seeing a resurgence or Typhoid Fever.

Elijah Cummings, who can only find time to snipe at President Trump over his family's unofficial use of cellphones, is the "Political Slumlord of Baltimore Maryland, " by many measures the worst stink hole in the country. The reason why the Democrats keep their base penned up is for control purposes... For thirteen terms, twenty six years, Cummings has exhorted blacks with the threat that if you don't vote for me, " the Republicans will take away your food stamps." He has locked down his constituents in chains of dependency until all they know how to do is show up at the polling booth and vote Democrat

All that aside, there's a connection between Jeffrey Epstein and global sex trafficking. I think the crap is about to hit the fan. When it does the people will demand that the names of the Congressmen and Senators who used taxpayer money to pay off sex abuse allegations. Why are those names being withheld from the public? Aren't voters supposed to make an informed decision? It makes perfect sense to me that the electorate has a right to know what their representatives are up to when not voting themselves a pay raise, chasing skirts or obstructing President Trump?

© Copyright 2019 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963510-Chasing-Skirts-and-obstructing-President-Trump