*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963555-Anna-Kasperian-and-Stormy-Daniels
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2165561
The missing link in sudden counter culture.
#963555 added August 3, 2019 at 8:19pm
Restrictions: None
Anna Kasperian and Stormy Daniels...


These Titans of low hanging fruit are barking up the wrong tree.
President Trump will be reelected because the Democrats refuse to face facts.
Middle America wants lower taxes, secure borders and lots of guns.
Stormy Daniels lost her lawsuit with the Dumpster because she signed a hush contract.
Anna Kasparian will see the Democrats crumble in the Mid West ...
If only Obama could run again or maybe his wife.

Poor David Pakman is band from broadcasting the CNN Presidential Democrat Debates.
CNN has forbidden "Pirated" broadcasts of their Presidential debates....
I've noticed the President likes ellipses too. ...
I've noticed Sam Seder likes to talk about pasta as does Jimmy Dore.
Jimmy Dore reminds of a school chum Ed Speary ..
Ed was tiny like Jimmy and he would pick fights he couldn't possibly win.

I'd like to see Anna do a Progressive erotic film with Stormy Daniels.
Ding-Dong! "Hmm?" Anna lifts the satin sheets that she bought from a Rush Limbaugh info commercial.
She is wearing her favorite Teddy with rainbow LBGT colors.
"Hi. The press is still hounding me. Can I crash on your couch?" Congresswoman Ilhan Omar queries.
"Well, I was sharing my bed with Stormy Daniels. My husbands fighting forest fires in Canada."
Anna shows the harrassed Congresswoman in.

"Mi casa su casa." Stormy Daniels states as she greets Ilhan naked.
Ilmar shakes the infamous porn star's hand, "I'm not Spanish."
Stormy apologizes and offers some pizza.
"I do not eat pork. Do you have some tea?" Ilmar gives a toothy smile and sits on the bean bag.
"I'm so sorry." Stormy tiptoes off to the kitchen for some tea.
"I will not have sex with you." the Muslim Congresswoman states.

Ann gives a toothy smile, "Of course that's against your religion. How is your brother/husband?"
Ilmar makes a clicking noise with her spoon as she sturs her tea, "He is well."
"The Koran does not forbid our marriage." she continued.
Stormy has dressed in leggings and a tank top, "You have sex with your brother?"
"The Koran does not forbid it and neither does your Bible." Ilmar sipped her tea slowly.
"It's not my Bible." Stormy remarked.

"I'm an agnostic." Anna chimed her teacup with her spoon.
"The President has put a fatwa on my life." Ilmar stretched her arms and yawned.
Ding-Dong! "Hmm?" Anna peered through the peephole of her door.
Two slender women in black stood outside.
"That is my secret service," Ilmar stated.
The secret service had black nylons with black shirts and white blouses with black jackets.
"Stellato heels?" Stormy remarked.

To be continued...

Reflections~It's a game of scandals and Benjamins.


Vertago

© Copyright 2019 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963555-Anna-Kasperian-and-Stormy-Daniels