*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963663-Wondering-Where-The-Days-Are-Going
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#963663 added August 3, 2019 at 1:58pm
Restrictions: None
Wondering Where The Days Are Going?
It seems like the days slip by without my sitting down to jot down my thoughts. Can't believe that we are into August already, blink an eye and it will be Fall.

I've had numerous Doctor appointments last month, with two more to come, in August and September. So far I'm firing on all cylinders, and I'm very grateful! I'm now walking 2 miles daily and riding the bike for 30 min.

My youngest son is getting married, for the second time, in Las Vegas at the end of the month. We were concerned with the heat but now they're having an invasion of grasshoppers. I'm hoping that will be cleaned up by the time we get there and all we'll need to worry about is the heat. My wife and I used to be accustomed to the heat when we lived-in Needles, but Apple Valley is somewhat milder. Here's hoping we don't MELT!

Two days after we get back from Las Vegas my wife heads back to Yuma, Az where she will cross the border and go back to the dentist who did her upper dentures and have the bottoms put in. She'll be glad to get it over with.

We've been talking about taking some kind of vacation, besides Vegas, to get away and enjoy the ocean, not sure if it will be San Diego, Oxnard or Santa Barbara. We'll be gone for 3 or 4 days just enough to help us relax. A change of scenery is due and I'm going to look forward to it.

Life is Good


© Copyright 2019 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963663-Wondering-Where-The-Days-Are-Going