*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963784-Where-did-Mexico-come-from
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2143668
The awful truth about the harvesting
#963784 added August 6, 2019 at 5:39pm
Restrictions: None
Where did Mexico come from?



It started with the Aztec Empire which was known as the Mexica Empire.
The name Mexico may come from a grass the Aztec harvested in lake Texcoco.
As far back as 1590, the New World of North America was known as "America Mexicana."
Spain took control of Mexico in 1521, executing the last Aztec King Cuauhtemoc...
Mexico Independence Day from Spain is September 15, 1850.

The territory of California was named by Conquistador Diego De Becerra in 1533.
He served under Hernan Cortes. .
Later the name California was applied to all Mexican territory in Southwest America.
California was a legendary island ruled by black Amazons ..
Their Queen was Calafia, it was this legend that inspired Conquistador Becerra.

It is clear that Mexico and America Mexicana existed before the founding of the U.S. Continental States.
The Mexican people and their culture predate the United States of America.
It is ridiculous to suggest that Mexicans are invaders ..
They have as much right to live in North America as the English Colonist of 1776.
Should we put Mexican Americans on reservations?

America is a nation of immigrants.
I am an Irish immigrant 3rd generation...
Why should we demonize Central American immigrants?
They are seeking asylum and freedom.
That is the American dream.+

Shalom

Muzzy
© Copyright 2019 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963784-Where-did-Mexico-come-from