*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964086
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2079738
These are my works in progress that I haven't finished.
#964086 added August 21, 2019 at 9:20pm
Restrictions: None
A homeless person stumbles upon something...
August 11 2019

A homeless person stumbles upon something he/she wasn’t supposed to

The homeless man pulled his beanie further down on his head, covering his ears against the freezing wind that blew. He had heard whispers that other homeless people had begun to move to where there was an area of abandoned housing; using the condemned buildings to keep the wind and rain away. But it was always risky choosing to stay in a place like that. Condemned usually meant that it was unsafe to live in, whether it be from toxic building materials or the building not having been built to code and as a result was now falling apart. Then there was always the chance that you could get caught, jail time always meant that you would lose any of the belongings you carried with you not on your person but it also meant a warm meal and somewhere to sleep out of the weather, for at least the night.
© Copyright 2019 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (UN: jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JubeCube ~ official homeowner! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964086