*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964217-been-a-while
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#964217 added August 14, 2019 at 9:34pm
Restrictions: None
been a while
My goodness! It’s been so long! I’ve been playing too many video games. Just today I am exploring to the marketing aspect of writing. I’m starting with Goodreads. It’s generally straight forward. But before I make an author account, I have to join a reading group that allows me to critique other author’s works as suggested in the site. I kind of don’t know how to do that. lol. But I’ll find out.
I must commit myself to God firstly, but I need to recommit myself to writing. The affiliate marketing thing only goes so far. And it is time consuming. Moreover, I need to set up a site for my book. I may end up ditching the whole affiliate marketing gig altogether. I’m facing an issue right now as it is with the program.
Once I am done familiarizing myself with Goodreads, I will move onto other social avenues. I want to have all my bases covered. It may take a several hours a day for a few months to get everything down. lol.
I went with my mom to her dentist appointment. My mom was in her truck about to leave the neighborhood and I caught her just in time as I was walking home from the store. We were there for about an-hour-and-half. I briefly spoke with a young lady in an electric wheel chair. She is going to CSN to begin her AA in Psychology. Then she plans to go to NSC later on. She was very nice and pretty.
Conform to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake. Whether to kings as to supreme or unto governors who are sent to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good.
well, I have to go to church. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964217-been-a-while