*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964454-Rush-Limbaugh-and-other-note-worthies
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2143668
The awful truth about the harvesting
#964454 added August 20, 2019 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
Rush Limbaugh and other note worthies...



Ana Kasparian of the Young Turks admitted Progressives always lose to Authoritarian Republicans.
She said this on The Old School Young Turks broadcast, "We're not focusing on winning the presidency."
She played a clip of a convention of Progressives where objections were raised over pronouns "He and she."
Rush Limbaugh had played the same clip on his broadcast where a progressive complained about to many voices chatting.
He called the convention a gathering of precious snowflakes.

I am an old school Democrat, "First things first win the election." LBJ wrote in Ascent to Power.
I don't think it's unreasonable to want secure borders...
How else can a country maintain it's sovereignty?
And the United States of America should have affordable healthcare for every citizen.
Why send billions in foreign aid if that money is needed here?

Two odd encounters spring from my zeitgeist. ..
Recently, I had Rush Limbaugh on my car radio..
He was ranting about how unfair the press is with President Donald Trump.
A young man stuck his head in my passenger side window and said, "Shut that F*ing A*hole off!"
I quickly turned off the radio and slowly pulled away when the light changed.

I was bewildered by the young man's outburst.
What if he had a gun or knife?
I can disagree with Rush Limbaugh and not be enraged by his opinions.
I find it funny how conservatives can ignore Trump's affair with Stormy Daniels.
Yada-yada... Republicans are handing in their resignations.

I grew up in a patriotic house with an American flag hanging from the porch.
My older brother volunteered to serve in Vietnam.
A neighbor, Gunther Wild, asked me if my brother enjoyed killing people.
Gunther was a Havard University professor ..
I replied, "He was awarded the medal of honor for retrieving wounded soldiers under fire."
Gunther had published a school text on psychology.
Why did he ask a 12 year old boy such a hostile question?

The hostility of politics is constantly being tested.
Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone gunman.
Imagine what he could have done with an assault rifle.
The Weathermen of the 70's blew up a military recruitment office and robbed a bank.
I do not support an armed revolt against the government.
But, I do believe in the Second Amendment to own a gun for self-defense.

Anyone can use their vehicle as a weapon.
Should private ownership of vehicles be outlawed?
Vehicles are regulated by driving tests and a safety inspection permit.
Gun purchases have background checks, but there is no requirement to take a gun safety course.
Any kind of gun can be purchased with no knowledge of how to use it.


Reflections~Make America united again.


Bob
© Copyright 2019 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964454-Rush-Limbaugh-and-other-note-worthies