*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964684-Back-to-Jacqueline
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2193082
These stories will tell the tale of Little Bat and her adventures outside the cave.
#964684 added August 26, 2019 at 10:48pm
Restrictions: None
Back to Jacqueline
"Ready to head back home? We are nearly out of red fruit for you to eat," Lance greeted Little Bat's family when they met in the kitchen.

"Sure am. I don't want to be stranded away from food too long. Which dock are we headed to again?" Little Bat said excitedly.

"Probably half a day away from the island. It's a long trip," Beth came into the kitchen followed by Patrick.

"Better than traveling for days," Jake said.

The family then left the kitchen into the car. Little Bat rode in the back with Lance and they played with each other while the car moved. Soon they reached Jacqueline and stopped at the dock. There Patrick had rented a boat for the entire day. They went up to the dock office and reported in. Then the officer showed the way and lead them to the boat he had rented. Dan and Alicia gave approving praises as the boat sparkled in the sunshine.

"There is one more thing we need before we take this boat out. Food and drink," Beth said. "I will be right back."

"Let's play tag," Little Bat said, tagging Lance.

"Oh, I'm it. Here I come," Lance said.

"I want to play too," Jack shouted, coming over to join.

"Be careful that you don't get lost. It's pretty busy here so stay in sight," Patrick called out.

Little Bat, Lance, and Jack played tag until Beth came back. After Beth came back they loaded up the boat. Jacqueline was huge and the nearest buildings dominated the view. Then they climbed aboard onto the boat. The boat moved back and forth as Patrick freed it from the dock and then turned on the engine.

"This will be a noisy ride but worth it. Next up is Cave Island," Beth said as Little Bat's family held their wings in their ears from the noise.
© Copyright 2019 Angelica- House Florent B & W (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- House Florent B & W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964684-Back-to-Jacqueline