*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964792-Going-through-the-forest
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2193082
These stories will tell the tale of Little Bat and her adventures outside the cave.
#964792 added August 26, 2019 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Going through the forest
"There's a special trick to finding the cave. We need to follow the alphabet," Lance said.

"Cool. A comes first, so we need to find A first then," Little Bat said.

"That's correct," Lance said.

After she spotted A then she took the family with her down a small path. Chirping from birds could be heard here and there as they began their travel through the forest. When they arrived at a fork in the path Lance looked and found the letter B to continue. They continued to move forward until she reached the letter H.

"I need to rest a little bit," Jake said.

"Sure we can sit down and rest for a little bit," Lance responded, sitting down and taking a drink of water from her water bottle.

"This seems to be the long way to reach the cave. Flying is so much easier. However, we still have plenty of time to spare. After we rest we can try going for 13 more letters," Alicia said.

"Sounds like a plan," Lance said.

After they were done resting Lance stood up and motioned the others to follow. She found I and kept on moving forward. The next time they needed to rest came after the letter P. For a little bit they rested again. This time Lance chose a snack to eat. After resting they continued to make their way through the forest. Their journey continued on until they reached Z. From Z a clearing opened up and the cave was in sight.
© Copyright 2019 Angelica- House Florent B & W (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- House Florent B & W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964792-Going-through-the-forest