*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964915
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#964915 added August 27, 2019 at 11:09am
Restrictions: None
Gifts Of Love
Prompt: Joy asked what actions or things that have happened to us that can be considered gifts of love.

Hugs from friends. Smiles from strangers. People helping you when you have a flat tire, when you drop something, someone picks it up for you. A good review that is helpful. Being complimented on your clothes and being told you are pretty and loving. Church people. Most Church people are loving and great.

A gentle, much need rain from God. Reading a book that enlightens you and makes you feel good. Caring doctors who want to help you. Pets and dogs and cats who appreciate your love. My cousin buying food from McDonalds and bringing it over. Extra soup or free dessert with a meal. Getting a book on sale and the cashier takes a coupon with 20% off and get an item cheaper, yet.

A friend who listens to you when you are down. Texts and emails from friends. Making new friends on line and off line. Hearing that someone rescued an animal and caring people who love animals. Helping homeless people. People helping others in time of fires, tornadoes, hurricanes and coming together over a mass murder and reaching out to one another.

These are just a few things that can be considered gifts of love.

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964915