*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965082-Angle-the-legless-lizard
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2193082
These stories will tell the tale of Little Bat and her adventures outside the cave.
#965082 added August 28, 2019 at 11:08pm
Restrictions: None
Angle the legless lizard
A sudden movement caught Little Bay's eyes. The shadow in the dim light seemed to originate at the bottom of the cave. Quickly she flew down to see who was there. A pink, long lizard without legs was moving here and there.

"Hello, I'm Little Bat," Little Bat introduced herself.

"I'm Angle, a rare lizard. My parents are playing in the water and I don't seem to know where to go," Angle responded.

"Come this way. I think if we hear the sound of splashing we will be close. Follow me," Little Bat said.

"Thank you for your help," Angle said.

Slowly Little Bat led the way to where the bottom is covered in water. No splashes could be heard. Then she took Angle to where there were three entrances. In one of the dead end entrances splashing could be heard. Then they came across a choice of two paths.

"I can hear the voices of my parents! It's down this way," Angle said.

The path was too narrow for Little Bat to fly, so she said goodbye to Angle. After that she retraced her path back to the main room where the heart was and started following the alphabet backwards back to the entrance of the cave. The heart seemed to give a red glow leading the way.

After resting for the fourth time then Little Bat continued to find her way back. The red glow continued to be her guide more and more. Soon she made it back to the entrance of the cave and lost the glow. Her mother waited at the top of the cave.

"How did it go?" Alicia asked.

"Great! I met a lizard named Angle. One without legs," Little Bat replied.

"Aww they are fascinating animals. Able to live in the most dangerous part of the cave. Glad to hear you had a good time," Alicia said.

"Mom can you tell me a bedtime story about them?" Little Bat said sleepily.

"Of course," Alicia responded.
© Copyright 2019 Angelica- House Florent B & W (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- House Florent B & W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965082-Angle-the-legless-lizard