*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965120-Heart-of-the-Forest
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2193082
These stories will tell the tale of Little Bat and her adventures outside the cave.
#965120 added August 29, 2019 at 5:30pm
Restrictions: None
Heart of the Forest
After Little Bat finished eating some red fruit she decided to search for the heart of the forest. Jacob's story intrigued her and she always wanted to find out the mystery of the heart. She flew until she found the middle of the forest. It took her a few tries to find the opening in the trees. There at the top of a tree stump the heart hovered. She looked at the heart with awe.

"Hello," a voice called out from within. A huge spider appeared.

"Hello. Who are you?" Little Bat stammered nervously.

"One Life, or Onli. However I am not known as Onli by many, just One Life. Those who dare to harm this heart shall face me first," Onli replied.

"I'm not here to harm this heart. I am here to find out the mystery of the heart. What does it do?"

"It keeps the forest alive and safe. If anything were to happen to the heart then all would become lost. It must not fall into anyone's hands. I have the duty to guard it."

"That is interesting. It sounds like you know a lot about the heart. Thank you for telling me."

"You're welcome."
© Copyright 2019 Angelica- House Florent B & W (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- House Florent B & W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965120-Heart-of-the-Forest