*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965963-A-good-handful-of-verses
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#965963 added September 10, 2019 at 9:07pm
Restrictions: None
A good handful of verses.
It looks like I will have to wait for my site to be confirmed or something like that. I tried to select a template on the Squarespace selection screen and this box popped up saying something like that. It said I would be notified by mail when things are taken care of. Sheesh, I always get some kind of technical issue with everything from MS Word, Wealthy Affiliate and now this!
It’s like I’m cursed. Hopefully things will work out.
Jim has one week of vacation left. He’s been really mellow. At the moment, he’s trying to get the Reveal box to work. lol. Poor guy. Apparently, this happens periodically. It will work sooner or later.
Let every soul be subject to the higher power for the Lord’s sake. For there is no power but of God. The powers that be are ordained of God. He who resists the power resists God. Those who resist receives unto themselves damnation.
Let the younger be subject to the elder. Submit yourselves to one another and be clothed with humility, for God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble.
I might have missed a little on both of those. lol.

For when you were slaves of sin you were free in regard to righteousness. For what fruit them did you have that you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. You have your fruit to holiness and in the end everlasting life. For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus.
I need to take a look at those verses again. Still I am nevertheless retaining a lot. I do find myself having to go over one ones that I’ve already familiarized myself with.
Well, Jim got the TV box to work. He was having no internet connection. After trying a few things, he finally just rebooted it and that did the trick. I’m happy for him.
Games have gone bye-bye. Like my homey George said from CVS, games are a waste of time. It’s bitter sweet really. But it will put me ahead with my writing and publishing stuff as well as WA.
It appears Squarespace has connections to social media, particularly Instagram.
I am trying to spend an hour with God a day. But I’ve gone about twenty minutes short each time. )= I love praying and thinking of God.
So that private thing I decided not to divulge, I will just say it. It centers around the prospect of getting married and having a girlfriend. I feel like God is telling me to wait and be patient. I read something that I feel God wanted me to rea that speaks in regard to that issue. I just stumbled upon it while looking for a scripture verse. It was no coincidence. Lord, I am waiting.
Well, that’s it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965963-A-good-handful-of-verses