*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966143-Helping-out-the-less-fortunate
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#966143 added September 13, 2019 at 9:43pm
Restrictions: None
Helping out the less fortunate...
It’s been a tough day. The motor to the condenser fan of the fridge is burnt out. We watched a video clip of how to take to take it out and put in a new one. Jim started working on it then he needed my mom to step in. lol. Anyway we succeeded with mild travail thankfully. Praise God! My mom ordered the new motor. It will be here in two days. Until then, we’re using a regular fan to do the job of the fridge fan. lol.
I walked past a poor person today on the way to the store. I got her some food and prayed over her. She asked if there was some place to shower. I called my mom and she said to get an Uber to take her shade tree. But when I was on the phone, the lady skipped out on me when I wasn’t looking. Oh, well. I should have told her to wait.

Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and assurance of faith.
That’s all I recall.
So I’m just starting my author page with Squarespace. There was a minor glitch. Thank goodness it wasn’t a reoccurring thing. I just started my about page. It was brief. I book marked a YouTube video of what to put in an author page when you have no book published. You’re supposed to market yourself.
I also need to know what to put in a newsletter and know what it is in the first place. lol. The same thing with a mailing list as well. I’ll get down with the social media thing later. The site is paramount. It’s been a long time in coming.
Jim is voicing his hunger. I ate a few hours ago. I’m tired for some reason.
It’s going to be a rude awakening when Jim goes back to work on Wednesday at 5 Am. He’s been sleeping in quite late over the past two weeks. It’s going to be a shocker. lol.
Wednesday morning will be the test – I can play no games. They’re out the window.
Jim still has not gotten his Tessla. Perhaps he changed his mind. It is rather expensive.
Well, that’s it for me. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966143-Helping-out-the-less-fortunate