*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966354-Job-opening
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#966354 added September 17, 2019 at 9:36pm
Restrictions: None
Job opening!!
My goodness! I just completed my CVS application. It took forever! I really had to put myself in the workplace as to how I would react. It was a lot easier than Walgreens. I pray God will give me favor with those who are reviewing the apps. I am excited. Like Jim said, I need to look my best when I introduce myself to the store manager this Friday. My mom will have to bring me to the store for some nice clothes.
I had to hop through so many hoops to get the number to CVS human resources, and eventually the application processing support. It was cumbersome to say the least. lol. And I had to go through all sorts of automated menus. Thank God it worked out!
So my affiliate marketing thing is in a ditch right. I don’t know when I’ll go back to it. I’m too busy with my writing stuff. And I still need more work to get my head around the whole site process.
I talked to another chick at the gym today. Susan wasn’t there though. Oh well. Anyway, her name is Jennifer. And like most ladies, she was very nice and friendly. If I see her at the gym in the morning I’ll say hi. She’s probably not single. lol.
I got a very hearty workout today. I felt very good on the way home. Oh, and when I was going there, an old lady who almost hit me. She was at fault. Some people would have been angry, I was just spooked.
I left for the gym at about 5:50 AM. I almost decided to sleep in. I’m happy I didn’t.
I’m trying to memorize a few verses but it escapes my mind. It was from yesterday night’s study class.
So my mom wants me and her to sign up for a public speaking class. She may love it. Not so much for me. lol.
The weather is great! It was 79 degrees this morning. It’s 86 degrees now. Fall is coming. Chad loves Halloween. It’s not something I would do. Universal Studios is doing their own Halloween thing this year. Chad sent me a link.
Well it’s almost 7 PM. Time to call it a night. Cheers.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966354-Job-opening