*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966561-Back-on-Track-I-Think
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#966561 added September 21, 2019 at 3:27pm
Restrictions: None
Back on Track, I Think
Okay, so, I really and for true did not intend to vanish for a couple of weeks. But I hope I'm back now.

It wasn't anything big that caused that unexpected hiatus. It's just that my schedule has changed recently, and that threw posting schedules and writing times out of whack, with the result that I fell behind in my writing schedule. After a week of struggling to catch up, I decided to sit things out until I had finished a storyline, that way there wouldn't be any more day to day hiccups. But it took longer for me to get a batch of chapters written than I thought it would.

But I do have a backlog now, so there shouldn't be any interruptions going forward. I am also going to give you guys thirty chapters at a minimum, publishing into October, even if I have to spend the first week or so of October getting them written.

So, here's the resumption of the story that I was working on: "Frenemies in High Places (interactive) + "Frenemies in High Places (interactive). It's for a commission, and I've written all the chapters owed in that commission, and that will run through the 28th. After that I will be publishing another short commission (also completed) of six chapters that will take us into early October.

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966561-Back-on-Track-I-Think