*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966933-An-hour-of-writing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#966933 added September 28, 2019 at 8:20pm
Restrictions: None
An hour of writing.
What a day. My mom woke me up at about 6:45 AM. The plan was to get some boxes to put all our unneeded positions for our family friend and handy man Tony and his wife. We were getting our boxes at Albertson’s and we left at 7:15 from the house. It took three trips by cart to move them into our truck from inside the store.
I am still constipated. My mom said to keep taking the special prescription laxative powder. I’m supposed to ingest some every night. I hope it works. )=
I was too late to finish my Cramp entry. WdC time is three hours ahead of Vegas time which is pacific I think. I wrote for a little over an hour today. I just decided to do my cramp entry even though it was too late to enter. I’m at the end. It looks good so far concerning errors and such. But I’m sure there are more. lol.
For creation was subject to futility, not willingly but by him who subjected it in hope.
For creation itself shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Rom. 8:20-21
I was reading the story of creation in Genesis and those two verses came to mind. It was the fall of man.
In whom the whole building fitly framed together grow to a holy temple in the Lord.
In whom you are built together as a habitation of the Lord through the Spirit.
I forgot something perhaps. lol.
I’m thinking of starting my second book that will be called The Seventh Realm. My plan is to make it extensively longer that my first one. I’m excited.
October is coming soon. And with it Halloween. Something not wholesome indeed. There will be kids knocking on our door. What a nuisance.
My goal for next week is to work out on each weekday. I’ll say hi to Susan if she is there. I need to work on my core. It’s pretty flabby. lol. I do eight reps of ten sit-ups on the machine. It’s going to hurt.
Well that is it for me. Goodbye.



© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966933-An-hour-of-writing